Grooming Business 101
Part 5 covers how to handle clients, deal with competition, take salon appointments, marketing management, OHS in the salon and business management.
Charges are $500 for 1 day of Business Management for operating your own grooming business.
Charges are $500 for 1 day of OHS for groomers.
BBC1 Course Structure
- Pet grooming – what do clients seek?
- Grooming business operations
- Pet grooming
- Interacting with clients
- How do pet grooming businesses make money?
- Expenses & outlays
- Setting up a dog grooming business
- Your pet grooming goals
- Personal attributes
- Start a grooming business?
- Develop a business plan
- Financial plan